Colors Serial : Dev Full Introduction, Online Watch Link & HD Free Download Wallpapers
Colors is famous for reality shows like Bigg Boss, Jhalak Dikla Jaa, drama serials like Shakti-Astitva Ki, Kasam-Tere Pyaar Ki, Devanshi, Supernatural serials like Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha-Chandrakanta and mythological serial like Mahakali-Anth Hi Arambh Hai. Colors is also showing interest towards new serials. Dev is an Indian suspense drama television series, airing on Colors channel. Dev is produced and directed by Nissar Parvez and Alind Srivastav under Peninsula Pictures Production Company. The show is starred by Aashish Chaudhary in the character of Detective Dev Anand Burman. He made his debut from the Hindi Movie Humko Ishq Ne Maara. After then, he was seen in some movies- Battle For Bittora, Total Dhamal, Hungame Pe Hungama, Double Dhamaal, Daady Cool, Season’s Greeting, Three-Love, Lies and Betrayal, Paying Guests, Kie Pyaar Karoon, Bhootnath, EMI, Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa, Kabhi Bhi Kahin Bhi, Dhamaal, speed and may more. He has also worked on small screen in some serials and reality shows- Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye as Rahul, Ek Mutthi Aasmaan as Raghav Singhania, Khatron Ke Khiladi-Darr Ka Blokbuster Returns ( Winner), Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 a participant. The show was previously titled Dev Anand. However, after the family of the legendary actor Dev Anand sent a notice to the makers, they decided to rename the show. The show is inspired by real life events, this fictionalized investigative thriller plunges viewers into the world of Dev Burman – a detective who is an enigma in himself. A suave detective who solves twisted cases in a jiffy, Dev Burman is a man shrouded in mystery. This detective has a past that haunts him, a dead wife that some believe he himself murdered, and a romantic interest who goes from being a con artiste to a tantrik medium in a minute! Ready for the thrills and chill?” Here we are sharing full details cast, story, online watch link, hd wallpapers, time and repeat telecast timings of Dev, airing on Indian television channel Colors.
- Ashish Chowdhry is leading as Detective Dev Anand Burman. Ashish Chowdhry who has been part of two reality shows on the COLORS channel, Khatron Ke Khiladi and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 will in all probability play the title role of the detective Dev Anand show on Colors. He was also worked in Zee TV’s Ek Mutthi Aasmaan wherein he was hugely successful.
- Sumona Chakravarti is featuring the role of Meera Banerjee. Who rose to fame as Natasha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Post her stint in the drama series, Sumona has been extremely successful in showing off her comic skills with shows Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights with Kapil, The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Amit Dolawat is playing the role of Inspector Amod Narvekar, a cop who would want to handle cases his way. In short, being a cop, Amit’s character will not get along well with the way in which ace detective Dev Anand will go about working his way in cases.
- Jayshree Arora is seen in the character of Zohra Aapa / Zohra Rizwi. She is was seen in some serials- Hum Log, DIl Dariya, Fauji, Jhoome Jiya Re, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and many more.
- Puja Banerjee is rolling as Mehek Miranda Burman. She is well known for playing Vrinda in the popular show Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna which aired on Star Plus. She was a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2014.
Dev places detective Dev Anand Burman in the middle of emotional upheavals and covert circumstances. Fighting inner-demons borne out of his wife Mahek’s untimely demise, Dev is living as a recluse with a cat named Madhubala. He works closely with Inspector Amod Narvekar who is convinced that Dev is the mastermind behind his wife’s death. As he struggles to return to normalcy, Dev fosters a strong bond with his landlady Zohra Aapa or Zohra Rizwi as she cares for him, almost like a mother. But, it is his encounter with fiery Meera which forces him to look at life anew, exploring many untapped emotions.
Dev Online Watch Link
You can watch online episode of Dev series on Youtube.
Dev Time & Repeat Telecast Timings
The show was first aired on 5th August, 2017.
||: Saturday & Sunday
||: 10:00 PM
||: update soon
This was the information all about Colors serial Dev. We hope this is enough information for you. If you have any doubt regarding Dev serial, you can write us via comment, we will reply soon. Do like and share our page on social sites. Don’t forget to share your views and experience of watching Dev serial with us through comment box given below. Stay tuned for more updates regarding Dev and latest serials on Indian television channel. Keep smiling and stay blessed … 😛 😆 🙄